Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photographer ~ Jessica Torres







Her Shop ~ Jessica Torres Photography, Her Website ~ Jessica Torres Photography

"Hi, my name is Jessica.

I live in a small Idaho town outside Boise with one computer-geek husband, two rambunctious little boys, one adorable baby girl, and my camera.

I take pictures every day. Capturing beauty in everyday, simple things helps me feel grateful for everything that I have in my life - and a little bit calmer in my chaotic world.

When I am not taking pictures, I work full time, go to basketball and T-ball games, read stories to my kids, hike around beautiful Idaho, read a lot of books and blogs, sew a bit, crochet a bit, and rearrange furniture in my house. Occasionally I do a load of laundry or other housework, but I generally try to avoid that as much as possible."


*************************

WHAT I APPRECIATE ABOUT JESSICA'S PHOTOGRAPHY:

I love the tones and textures that Jessica uses in her photos! And, of course, the vintage mood really appeals to me.

What do YOU appreciate about Jessica's work?

9 comments:

  1. Jessica's work is beautiful. I love her use of texture. Each photograph is infused with peace. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the textures too, and the soft tones, beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tones! Each shot has its charm. Oh don't we all try to avoid household chores as much too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sweet to see my photos on your lovely blog, Vicki! Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your blog. The photos are so incredible. Thanks for the creative jolt tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the softness of each image as well as the use of natural light ~ very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photography and those cherry blossoms and delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful photos. I also LOVE that you are from Idaho! I miss that state. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. her photos are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki