Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photographer ~ Denne', Denne' Alise Photography





Her Website ~ Denne' Alise Photography, Her Flickr ~ Denne' Alise Photography

"I am a SAHM of three daughters. I am a flare junkie! I'm passionate about capturing my girls in their everyday life, their fairytale. I have started my own photography business out of my home and enjoy learning everyday. I am inspired by my children and the beauty they add to my life everyday. I have an amazingly supportive husband and and am so grateful that I have found a creative outlet in photography.

Photography is more than my job, it is a passion that gives me goosebumps and makes my heart flutter with happiness. I have an eye for photography that goes way beyond the traditional style. Life isn't flawless and the little things matter, which I love to capture as well as your authentic connections. I am a natural light photographer with an emphasis on newborns, infants, children, couples, family and maternity. I truly love capturing the connections, fun and love in the photos I take.
My work has been described as quirky and happy. I am a young mother of three amazing girls.I truely strive to capture the real beauty in everyone I photograph."

***************************

WHAT I APPRECIATE ABOUT DENNE'S PHOTOGRAPHY:

I appreciate her unique view on the world. I love her sense of fun and whimsy and the way that she always seems to capture the perfect lighting.

What do YOU appreciate about Denne's Photos?

16 comments:

  1. These are wonderful !! love the blurriness and magic !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!!! Love how she captures childhood and all it's joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denne has a keen perception and recognition of capturing those magical moments many of us miss in daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denne's sweet, dreamy style is irresistible. She also has such a grateful attitude about life. Thank you for featuring her, Vicki. Loving your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know her!! amazing!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this introduction to Denne's amazingly gorgeous and romantic work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photos, can't wait to check out more of Denne's work!
    i love these spotlights, they are all so different and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun! They're so colorful and magical!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so summery and dreamy! I love these! They remind me of summertime in the country :) -jami

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of them age simply marvelous!!! love it.. all of her work

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my word... just sooo fabulous.. i'm speechless here.... so much beauty in one place vickie

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos remind me of summer and I love summer. A taste of heaven. Beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki