Friday, April 30, 2010

Photographer ~ Claire, Claire Penn Photography

Her Shop ~ Clairey Hairey, Her Website/Blog ~ Claire Penn Photography

"I have been taking photographs for as long as I can remember... as a young child, I remember helping my Dad in the darkroom he built in the attic of our family home.

My aim is to capture beauty in the world around me and I shoot using available light. I then use digital post-processing techniques such as tints and textures to get the look and feel I am trying to achieve with each image."

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the flowers... photography FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love Claire's work!!!
    It's wonderful that you featured her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. THIS is what i want my pictures to look one day. she does beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo, how i love these photos...the simplicity, yet style. Loving the colmans mustard tin :D

    Thanks for sharing these, they are inspiring...now to find the camera!

    x Charis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous pictures and I am in awe that you shoot with available light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh how am I only seeing this now??! THANK YOU!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki