Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Designer ~ Sara from Paper and Cloth

She's a talented photographer, too!

Her Shop ~ Paper and Cloth, Her Blog ~ Paper and Cloth

"My name is Sara and right now I spend most of my time nurturing my two little ones. When I get a free moment to breathe, or two moments to think, I’m often thinking about making art or some other creative project.

Paper and Cloth is where I visually document many of the creative endeavors in my life as an artist, designer, crafter and mother — and the inspirational moments in the lives of my two small compadres.

In many ways, I’ve come to see Paper and Cloth as a place to highlight the intersection between mothering and art making, often making art out of (or seeing art in) the ordinary moments that surround us."


Well, happy Wednesday! How is your week going so far? Anything new? It looks like I might be taking my daughter's pup to the vet. today. He's been acting so strange the last few days. He's barely eating, drinking his water, or going potty. Poor guy. :(

I hope you're enjoying the Spotlight's this week. I feel so honored and priveledged to "show off" the work of all of you amazing people! Thanks so much. :)

Thankyou for your comments yesterday...keep 'em coming! I'll announce the winner of this week's giveaway next Monday.

Have a great day today! xoxo


  1. Those crowns are the cutest!

    I'm thinking good thoughts for your puppy.

  2. Sarah, when I visited your shop and blog, all I could think about was how multi-talented you are! You have so many creative interests and I really admire you for that. Plus, your work is wonderful. :)

  3. Vicki, thanks so much for the feature. it's a true pleasure. your blog is beautiful and we've been enjoying the spotlights and your music feed, especially the roller skate song, for at least a week now. :) many thanks.


Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki