Thursday, March 25, 2010

Designer ~ Erin from Silver Dog




Her Shop ~ Silver Dog

"Some facts about me:

♥ I love to make jewelry and am inspired by art, nature, animals, architecture, structure and color
♥ I am the daughter of an art teacher and engineer
♥ Have a degree in civil engineering and did a lot of work with concrete in college, we even built a concrete canoe and raced in it!
♥ Have an extensive collection of Fiestaware, the vintage stuff and contemporary
♥ Love going to antique shops to search for old planters
♥ Love color - the more saturated the better
♥ My favorite place to buy clothes is Boden
♥ Love arts & crafts architecture and style
♥ Proud of my Irish heritage, you will see some Irish inspired designs in my shop from time to time
♥ I adore animals, all kinds, you will also see them in my designs

The Silver Dog is a small side project of mine, and all items are handmade by me (hoping that you love the jewelry and will wear it often)."

4 comments:

  1. I love the cameo necklaces from her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to need to do a little shopping soon. lol. I love your jewelry designs, Erin. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, these pieces of jewelry are so beautiful and definitely reflect your love of color and nature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki -

    Thank you so much for featuring some of my work - I am honored :)

    XOXO,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki