Thursday, February 11, 2010

Photographer ~ Elizabeth from Liz Ann Photography




Her Website ~ Liz Ann Photography

"Hello, my name is Liz. I’m a contemporary child and family portrait photographer based in the North-East Atlanta metro area. I shoot on location and use 100% natural light.

Photography is one of my passions -- so much so that I wouldn’t feel like myself without making a photograph. It’s my way of expressing, reflecting, and stopping time to hold special moments vivid for a lifetime.

I have studied and practiced photography for more than 10 years. In 2005, I earned a BFA degree in photography from the College For Creative Studies, an institution recognized as a world leader in art and design education. Becoming a wife and mother inspired me to take my craft to a whole new level. My children awakened in me a sense of wonder, spontaneity, and joyful bliss. They move me to live in the moment and to cherish precious time we have together. I have taken thousands of pictures of my children, and I cannot stop.

I would love to spend time with your children or family and capture your own moments . . . your unique, treasured experiences together. Childhood is fleeting. Through photographs, we preserve images to rekindle the memories our hearts keep."

9 comments:

  1. Such sweet shots of the little ones--you have a wonderful eye, Liz. And those cupcakes look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots! Love the second one- just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, and some are just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, beautiful and precious moments from life – just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cupcakes that mountains! Yummmm... And I love the peeking in an family moments too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those cupcakes, do you mind if I have a bite ! I love the way you photograph children, so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness - the second image just makes me want to squish some babies. You capture moments beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely!!! i really love the cupcake one and the feeling and emotion of the rest is just astounding. love love love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki