Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome to Tara's Home





It's Friday! Anything fun planned for your weekend? We're still trying to decide on some things to do. Usually our plans include my husband chaufering me everywhere to take photos. I'm hoping that tomorrow I can go to a local Ballet Workshop and a vintage wedding store called Something Blue. If I do (and the photos turn out) I'll post them here next week. :)

Tara is a new friend of mine via blogging, and when I saw her home photos recently on her blog, I wanted to share them with you. Tara is definitley not afraid of color and I really admire that. With so many people painting their interiors white these days, it's refreshing to see a home with such VIBRANT COLOR. I also love the way Tara creates beautiful vignettes using feminine objects. She has a real talent for decorating!

If you have a chance to visit Tara's blog, you'll notice that she's very "real" and authentic. She's really challenged me to be more open here on Simply Hue. She shares from her heart and encourages her readers to do the same. If you're looking for a place where you can be yourself and talk about the challenges in your life, Tara's blog is the place to visit.

Have a wonderful weekend, Friends!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki,
    I'm at home sitting on the sofa today, reading blogs in google, and watching a movie. It feels to just do this sometimes. Thank you for sharing Tara's blog. I just clicked over there and have been reading for awhile now. I love her thoughtful writing and her colorful home too. Hope you get some good pictures for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melissa! Sounds like you're having the perfect weekend. I really appreciate all of your comments, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki~ so happy to find your blog and Tara's. Both just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those two green corners. Makes me want to move in, read, and wait for spring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a warm and cozy environment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty is her bedroom? Will definitely check out her blog, thanks Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Vicki,
    I just found your fantastic blog on this snowy day here and i just love these photo's. Back for more inspiration soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki