Thursday, October 8, 2009

Saltwater's Fall/Winter Collection







I posted about Saltwater's Spring/Summer Collection a few months ago (sorry, I wasn't able to dig up that link), but I was happy to find that their Fall/Winter Online Catalog is up now! Such beautiful, feminine clothing with a vintage feel. I'm drawn to the MUTED, EARTHY TONES they use in their fabrics and their overall style conjures up memories of cozy, carefree days. Saltwater is a British company based out of London and Cornwall. Their goal is to bring a fresh approach to fashion with beautiful COLOR, selected cloth, great design, and attention to detail. The good news is you can order online! If you haven't taken a look at their website or heard of them before, follow this link for a "tour" of their newest collection.

13 comments:

  1. Love this! Especially the mix of light, floral patterns with chunky sweaters and wonderful leather boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that green coat in the last photo more than i want my tasty lunch right this minute ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweaters...dresses...boots...tights...peter pan collar coats? I die. Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved the 1st dress!! its good.. and the boots are simply gorgeous! nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooove that velvet dress...going to see how spendy it is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes vicki. thanks for the reminder. these are lusciously beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had never heard of this clothing line before, but I like their style. Looks warm, cozy and relaxed for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these images make me miss the Midwest fall of my youth...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! These photos make me wish I lived in a colder place. I am eyeing that green jacket. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm eyeing a couple things, too, but probably will need to wait awhile. :( Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos! I love the vintage element in it. Thanks for introducing this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooouuu-eeeiii, love those cowboy boots in the 3rd pic! I'm not really a country gal, but those are styled in such an urban chic way that I'm definitely reevaluting my earlier dismissal of them.

    And how come every time I've grown my bangs long enough to almost tuck behind my ears I see a cute haircut with bangs that makes me itch to cut mine again?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha, ha, Birdcage Cards! ;) I know what you mean....just when I'm determined to let my hair grow, I see a new cute style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki