Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Morning Inspiration

Image by Me

"Today is a fresh new day with no mistakes in it!" L.M. Montgomery

I love this quote.....so much meaning packed into one short sentence.

Welcome to a new week. :) Hope you had a good weekend and feel revived for the week ahead. Mine was really full, but nice. Our daughter moved into her first apartment (mixed feelings here) and we watched football and had lunch with her and then my husband and I went to "Salmon Days" in Issaquah, Washington. It was alot of fun! There were thousands of people and the atmosphere was really celebrative (is that a word? lol.) My husband very patiently waited while I snapped a multitude of photos (like the one above) and we took our Puggle pup with us and he actually behaved and got a ton of attention!

I would love to hear about your weekend! Was it fun, relaxing, stressful? xo

I'll be back in a bit with a fun post about a very inspiring website. Btw, click on "Ruche and Simply Hue Item of the Week" on your left to get a good discount on a Fall-looking top/dress from Ruche!

10 comments:

  1. reading this, suddenlt Monday transcends into a refreshing wonderful blank slate!!!
    hope your week is filled with beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is so gorgeous, I love it! it feels so beachy, which is a nice reminder in these cooling temps :) My weekend was relaxing, with lots of walks in the sunshine, friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one very productive day working to prep a flowerbed for new iris bulbs, and one rainy, cold day spent playing board games and watching football with my husband. All in all a pretty balanced weekend, I'd say.

    Salmon Days sounds like it was delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such relaxing weekends so far! Looking forward to hearing more. :) Thanks for your sweet comments. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to hear your weekend was great. It sounds fabulous. I would imagine that you would have mixed feelings when your daughter moved out. That can be tough.

    Love your photo and that quote! I think this is by far one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicki -saw Coco Avant Chanel on the weekend and really enjoyed it!
    -Your daughter got her own place -wow...changes...hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that image and the quote too!
    My weekend was pretty relaxing which is nice since this will be a busy week!

    { Lindsey }
    http://greatfullday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that photo ... little miss photographer :) i had a nice, relaxing weekend. thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing about your weekends! Sounds like you got a good mix of fun and relaxation. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic photo! And great quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki