Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Spotlight on Photographers, Day 7

Illustration by CB78

Good Morning. :) Well, here I am.....my computer's still on the blink, but it looks like I'm able to post for another day. Yay! I'm crossing my fingers that we can atleast complete this week of Spotlight on Photographers so that all of you have the opportunity to have your images posted. It's been great "meeting" you through your comments and blogs. Have a great Tuesday...I hope it's low-stress and that you find some time for yourself. P.S. Keep the comments coming for the featured photographers to be entered in the 3 GIVEAWAYS!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my photos. It's so inspirational to see all the featured photographers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Robyn. It's been inspiring for me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your computer gets fixed up!!! Your Spotlight series is brilliant Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki