Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Colorful Living Centerpieces!

Image via The Bridal Diaries

Image via Olive Barn

Image via Apartment Therapy

Image via Country Living Magazine

The last few days I've been on a mad search for ideas for creating a living centerpiece for my dining room table. So far, I like these the best. Still....I don't know. Do you have any other ideas? How about a wheatgrass centerpiece or an Irish Moss centerpiece? Sigh....I can be so indecisive about the smallest things at times! Your input would be appreciated. :)

2 comments:

  1. The bowls with bulbs in them are STUNNING! I am a sucker for anything hyacinth related!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hyacinths, too, Anne. Although, it's hard to spell! Thanks for all of your kind comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki