Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Colorful and Unique Style by Whiteowl

I'm amazed at the creativity of this sister duo! I've left a link to their Etsy profile below. I like how they combine vintage with modern...my favorite combo!
Images by Whiteowl. Click on images to enlarge.

I love these unique, feminine, slightly funky pieces created by Whiteowl. Here's an excerpt from their profile on Etsy:

"We are two sisters who love vintage and appreciate handmade things. We have collaborated on everything from films to photographs to art and jewelry. Most of our materials are rescued from estate sales, flea markets and even our own Grandmother! It is important to us to try to use repurposed materials as much as we can but we also love the mix of old and new".

Visit their Etsy Shop for more eye candy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki