Monday, May 4, 2009

Colorful Home ~ Turquoise and White Inspiration




Photo Credits:
Retro Turquoise Flower ~ Sarah Parrott
Turquoise and White Room ~ Inspiring Decor

Good Morning....thanks for stopping by today. Did you have a good weekend? Mine was pretty uneventful but relaxing. :) If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail at matissecolor@gmail.com I would love to hear from you!

I'll be back soon to give you some paint color suggestions if you like this turquoise and white color scheme.

3 comments:

  1. I do like turquoise and white color sheme ...it is probably one of my favorite color duos :) can't wait to see what you will come with...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love! Its refreshing!
    Thanks,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love that little pop of orange too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki