Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Colorful Life!

Photo credits:
Woman and Polaroid, Gary Isaac
Fair Ride, Stephanie
In the Air! Quiiver






Good Morning! It's 10 a.m. and I'm still wiping the "shut eye" from my eyes. Hope you're faring better today. :)

Since I started this blog just over a month ago I've had this reoccurring theme stirring around in my head. I want one day a week to be set aside to encourage you and motivate myself to live a "colorful life". I'm still trying to define exactly what that is, but here's what I've come up with so far.

A COLORFUL LIFE ~ Living YOUR life to its most colorful capacity!

Depending where you're at in life, it may mean sipping a steaming cup of tea on your porch (i.e. if you're recovering from surgery or an illness) or hang gliding off a mountaintop. For me, personally, it means pursuing a new hobby. Mother's Day is around the corner and I'm asking for an old Polaroid 680. I want to take snapshots of the simple, beautiful things I come across every day. Hang gliding's going to have to take a backseat for now. ;)

How can YOU live a COLORFUL LIFE today? Any thoughts? If you have a definition you would like to submit for living a COLORFUL LIFE, please send it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki