Friday, March 20, 2009

Awww....Spring is Here!

It's amazing how color has the power to bring up so much emotion within us! We all need days like these......lazy days of "nothing". How long has it been since you laid on the grass and watched the clouds float by or a cuddled up in a sleeping bag and gazed at the stars? Sometimes we forget to do those things as adults. I made a point of it last Summer. My kids' are my inspiration to live life in the HERE AND NOW.

Have you heard the phrase "Every step of the journey, IS the journey"? I bought a small pendant with this quote for my keychain and it's served as a good reminder that THIS is my life.......traffic, bills, deadlines, difficult relationships. All of these annoyances make up my life. Wish I always had that attitude. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki